30% Clothianidin+Pymetrozine SC
Active ingredient content: 30%
Clothianidin content: 5%
Pymetrozine content: 25%
Dosage of formulation
This product is a compound of clothianidin and pymetrozine. Clothianidin is an insecticide in the neonicotinoids. Its effect is similar to the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, and it has contact killing, stomach toxicity and systemic activity. . Pymetrozine is a pyridine insecticide, which has a contact killing effect and excellent systemic activity. The two have a significant synergistic effect after compounding.
1. When spraying, follow the national "Pesticide Safe Use Regulations" manual. Wear rubber shoes, rubber gloves and masks and work clothes when applying the insecticide. Do not eat, drink, or smoke when applying the insecticide. Wash immediately after application.
2. The safe interval used on rice is 21 days, and the maximum number of applications per season is 1 time.
3. Do not pollute all kinds of waters. Do not discard the liquid insecticide or empty packaging in the water or wash the pesticides in water bodies such as river ponds to avoid affecting fish and polluting water sources. Keep away from aquaculture areas, river ponds and other water bodies. It is forbidden to wash the spraying appliances in rivers and other water bodies. Shrimp and crab nest-type paddy fields are prohibited. When using it, pay close attention to the impact on nearby bee colonies, and it is forbidden near Jamsil and Mulberry Garden. It is prohibited to use in the surroundings of natural flowering plants, such as flowering plants, near the silkworm and mulberry fields, and red eyes
4. Used containers should be disposed of properly and not used for other purposes or discarded at will.
5. No contact during pregnancy and lactation.