A most widely used microbial insecticide which has remarkable control effects on pests from crops, forests, fruits & vegetables. This product from the company is manufactured from high toxic natural strains with unique production process. Because of the low toxicity to animals and the good environmental compatibility, they are widely used in the non-pollution vegetable production.
Lepidoptera pests on the crops and forests, such as diamond-back moth, cabbage butterfly,cotton bollworm, oriental tobacco budworm, rice skipper butterfly, corn borer, rice stem borer,
American white moth, poplar notodontidae, pine caterpillars, and other important pests.
8000 IU/mg WP,16000 IU/mg WP,32000 IU/mg Wp
50000 IU/mg TC
1. Best controlling time for lepidoptera pests is during the peak hatching period and stage of the 1st-2nd instar.
2. Spray in late afternoon of sunny days or in cloudy weather. And do need to respray if rain occurs within 6 hours after application.
3. Shouldn’t be mixed with systemic organophosphorous insecticides or fungicides.
4. High toxicity to silkworm. Should be far away from the silkworm culture zones.
5. Should wear protective clothing and gloves. In case of skin or eye contact, rinse with clean water at once.